smartvokat’s Co-Managing Director Ignaz Fuesgen has been elected to the Fellows Class of 2022 for the College of Law Practice Management (COLPM). As stated by the COLPM “Fellows of the College consistently excel in their performance and demonstrate the highest standards in the practice of their profession”.
The induction ceremony took place on 7 Oct, 2022, at COLPM’s 2022 Futures Conference in Boston.
On the College of Law Practice Management
“The purpose of the College shall be to recognize, inspire, and promote excellence in law practice management by identifying and honoring extraordinary achievement, supporting activities that enhance the development of knowledge, facilitating information exchange among the Fellows, and acting as a catalyst for positive change within the legal profession including the encouragement of diversity and inclusion throughout the profession.”
- Law Professors
- Law Firm Executives
- Government Officers
- Corporate Legal Executives
- In-house Counsel
What is the College of Law Practice Management? (source: COLPM)
- The College is a professional, educational and honorary association dedicated to the improvement of the law practice management and to the enhancement of the professional quality of and public respect for the law.
- Membership in the College is by invitation to honor those individuals who have proven to their peers, their employers, the bar, the bench and the public through performance related to law practice management that the they:
- Have the highest professional qualifications and ethical standards;
- Provide exceptionally high quality professional services to clients, their employer, the bar, the bench or the public;
- Have significantly contributed to and enhanced law practice management, its literature, its procedures, and its philosophy through dedicated service, or through published writings, or through teaching and lecturing, or through demonstrated excellence in law practice management;
- Have that high level of character, integrity, professional expertise and leadership which demonstrates the likelihood that they will continue to contribute to the enhancement of law practice management scholarship, continuing education and the law practice management process; and
- Are committed to fostering and furthering the objectives of the College.
To date, nearly 300 practitioners from 5 different countries are Fellows of the College.